Sometimes, I wonder what we are working for…why we are serving in church. Is it out of selfish ambition or for God, and if for God, what’s does it mean by “doing it for God”? For me, I think there is a vision to somehow be a part of “making this world a better place” by serving in church. It’s very selfless, at least that’s how I want to see it. Is church building “making this place a better place”? A lot of fellow brothers and sisters serve hard in church, spending up to three days at church per week. Of course, we believe that we are doing it for God, for the betterment of people. Almost all of us believe in that, and most of us are doing it for the right intention, mind and heart.
What do humans do?
I remember some of the older generation of clergyman like Pastor Thun and Pastor Bao. They are the authority of the Chinese church, head pastor of large churches and congregations yet they are so humble, so gentle. They are not boastful. They are like gentle giants.
l Read Bible everyday
l Devotion every week
Type Chinese journal entries at least twice a week
0 個意見:
張貼留言
訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁